Ingredients Of Bhuni Raan
- 1 1/2 Kg Mutton leg
- 4 Tbsp Oil
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Malt vinegar
- 5 cm Ginger piece (ground into paste)
- 8-10 Garlic cloves (ground into paste)
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 2 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Garam masala
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1 Cup Yogurt
How to Make Bhuni Raan
- 1.Marinate the meat.
- 2.Make more slits if required to allow the marinade seep into the meat.
- 3.Keep aside for 6-8 hours.
- 4.Heat oil in a kadahi, add mutton leg along with the marinade and cook for about 20 minutes.
- 5.Pressure cook for 30 minutes.
- 6.Turn off the heat and allow the pressure to drop on its own.
- 7.Serve with roasted potatoes and steamed fresh seasonal vegetables.