Ingredients Of Paal Payasam
- 50 Gram Rice
- 1 Litre Milk
- 5 Gram Cardamom powder
- 100 Gram Sugar
- 50 Ml Ghee (clarified butter)
- 50 Gram Cashew nuts
- 25 Gram Raisins
How to Make Paal Payasam
- 1.Wash and soak the rice for 1/2 an hour.
- 2.Cook the rice in milk until soft.
- 3.Add cardamom powder, sugar and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- 4.Heat ghee in a pan and add the cashew nuts.
- 5.When the cashew nuts are slightly golden, add the raisins and saute for 1 minute.
- 6.Pour on the rice mixture and serve warm.