Ingredients Of Steamed Dhokla
- 1 Cup Gram flour (besan)
- 1 tbsp Citric acid
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- to taste Salt
- A pinch of Turmeric
- To make batter Water
- 1 tbsp Fruit salt/ baking powder (dissolved in water)
- For the Tadka:
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 tbsp Mustard seeds
- 1 Dried red chilli
- 7-8 Curry leaves
How to Make Steamed Dhokla
- 1.In a bowl mix gram flour, citric acid, salt, sugar and turmeric. Add water and make it into a smooth batter with medium thick consistency.
- 2.In a glass add the fruit salt or baking powder. Add water to it and pour this into the dhokla mixture.
- 3.Grease the steaming tin with 2 drops of oil and pour the mixture into it. Steam for about 15-20 minutes or till cooked.
- 4.In a pan, add oil, mustard seeds, curry leaves and red chillies. Let it splutter.
- 5.Pour the tadka over the prepared dhokla.
- 6.Cut into pieces and serve.
Original Content from respected publisher here: (VIEW WEBSITE)