Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
About Vegetable Bruschetta Recipe: An Italian delight, this bruschetta recipe is a treat to have during the monsoons. A perfect snack recipe, vegetable bruschetta is loaded with delicious olive paste, mouth watering amount of parmesan and mozzarella cheese along with tomato confit and basil. Your mid day meal or a tea time treat couldn’t get any better!
Ingredients Of Vegetable Bruschetta
- 30 gms baguette (grilled slices)
- 20 gms black olive tapenade
- 35 gms artichoke hearts, grilled
- 5 gms lettuce arugula (trummed)
- 50 gms tomato confit
- 3 gms fresh basil leaves
- 3 gms mint leaves
- 20 gms zucchini
- 30 gms goat cheese
- 8 gms parmesan cheese shavings
- 20 gms mozzarella buffalo cheese
How to Make Vegetable Bruschetta
- 1.Spread olive paste on all three pieces of breads evenly.
- 2.On the first slice arrange grilled artichoke hearts garnish with parmesan.
- 3.On the second slice arrange tomato confit & mozzarella with garlic, onion & basil.
- 4.On the third slice arrange goat cheese, minted grilled zucchini and garnish with mint leaf.
- 5.Arrange all slices on platter, make a quenelle of olive paste and arrange on a corner of the plate